Sunday 30 June 2013

30 day snap #30 | The end


Since coming back from holiday I pretty much failed at the 30 day snap, I really enjoyed doing it though and will defitnley do something like that again! I think it's so nice to be able to look back on all the memories you had over the month and it's made me realise how much of a busy month I've had! It doesn't stop here as I'm doing a 5 day makeup course starting tomorrow, I am so excited! I loved reading everyone's 30 day snap's and hope to do something like that again! 

Thanks for reading!
Georgina
x

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad now that it's over! I'm doing my last post now :(

    Chlo | www.chloodonnell.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Even though I didn't do it all I really enjoyed it!

      Georgina
      xx

      Delete