Thursday 15 August 2013

What I'm wearing on my face! #3


I'm really not photogenic!




Today I'm wearing No7 stay perfect foundation in the shade calico with rimmel's stay matter pressed powder over the top and MUA's bittersweet cream blush on my cheeks. On my eyes I have a NYX jumbo eye pencil in the shade french fries, L'oreal telescopic mascara and collection 2000 liquid eyeliner. For eyeshadow I used my naked 2 palette and I used the shades foxy, bootcall, snakebite and suspect! On the lips I lightly pressed on revlon's kissable balm stain in honey.

Thanks for reading!
Georgina
x

8 comments:

  1. Okay first off, YOU ARE PHOTOGENIC. You look gorgeous!
    And secondly, I am wearing my No7 Stay Perfect Foundation in Calico today too :) I really want a Naked palette - they look amazing!
    xx Grace
    abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, you're too kind! I love this foundation, gives a lovely finish! and the naked palettes are soooo good!

      Georgina
      xx

      Delete
  2. You are soooo pretty!!
    I love your eye make-up, did you use a primer? xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! So kind of you to say, I didn't use a primer here just the nyx jumbo pencil as a base but I normally use MUA's primer!

      Georgina
      xx

      Delete
  3. I love the Naked palettes! Would you recommend the telescopic mascara? I am tempted to try it myself.

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! If you're interested, you can find out more info on my blog post here - http://goo.gl/TiZ71O

    best wishes,
    www.lovebeautyandspa.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the telescopic is amazing! Really makes my lashes long, my favourite mascara ever!

      Georgina
      xx

      Delete
  4. You really are photogenic! xo

    ReplyDelete