1. Laura mercier to go portable palette. This contains 4 eyeshadows, 2 blushes and a lipgloss, a gift I'm sure any beauty lover would love to receive! £31
2. Hourglass ambinet lighting palette. I am yet to try one of these famous powders but they have been all over the blogging world the past couple of months. A powder that makes you look radiant and not cakey, who wouldn't want one? £56
3. Nars baiser de feu bold lip kit- This set comes with a mini lip gloss, lip crayon and lipstick, allowing you to create the perfect dark lip. There is also a nude version of this. £35
4. Primed for lovin gift set- I have actually got this particular gift set for my best friend. You get a full size, high beam, porfessional, they're real and a mini sugarbomb lipgloss. This set is fantastic for a benefit lover and such good value, you basically get the highlighter free! £44.50
5. Viva la juicy perfume set- This is one of my favourite scents and I know a lot of other people love this too. You get a 30ml bottle of viva la juicy and a 30ml body lotion in the same scent. £35
6. Bobbi brown warm smokey eye palette- How beautiful does this look? With six gorgeous netural shades I'm sure this is a christmas gift any girl would be thrilled to receive! £37.50
There was so much more I wanted to add to this list but I had to narrow it down, Maybe that's a sign I have expensive taste? haha
Thanks for reading!