Friday 21 February 2014

OOTN: 2 year anniversary

Hello everyone, hope you're all well!

On the 19th of January it was mine and my boyfriends two year anniversary, I've been so busy sorry this post hasn't got up sooner! I really liked what I was wearing so thought I would show you all.




Sorry the photos aren't great quality but it was quite late at night so difficult to get a good picture!

Me:
Top- Topshop (in the sale atm)
Leggings- Dorothy perkins
shoes- Dorothy perkins

Graham:
Top- BHS
Trousers- Either sports direct or blue inc
shoes- BHS

I had such a lovely night, we went to the harvester and the food was so yummy!

This is what I had!

I hope you all are having a lovely day and I will talk to you in my next post!

Love
Georgina
x


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love a good trip to the Harvester! You look like a lovely couple :) I love your sunflower print top!

    Thrifty Firecracker x

    ReplyDelete