Thursday 31 January 2013

Bourjois healthy mix foundation review





















What bourjois say: 'It's exquisite glide-on formula blends onto the skin for a flawless, yet natural finish'

Packaging- The foundation comes in a plastic bottle and also has a pump. This means that it is great for travelling and also is mess free. You can see how much product is left in the bottle and every time you pump the foundation out it moves up the tube meaning there should be no waste.

Formula- The foundation is thin in consistency and blends effortlessly into my skin. It leaves my skin looking dewy and fresh. It gives a light coverage that can be built up, to cover up my redness on my cheeks I will apply a little bit extra. It makes my skin feel really soft and I can hardly tell I'm wearing any foundation.

Colour range- There are 8 shades in this foundation and I wear the lightest in shade 51. This foundation is very yellow and helps cancel out my redness on my cheeks very well. If you have pink skin then I would recommend you steer far away from this product. If you are very pale or very dark unfortunately there isn't going to be a colour for you.

Longevity- This foundation claims that it lasts for 16 hours, I have dry skin and this last for about 8 hours on me before it starts to break down on my skin. I don't powder my skin so maybe it would last slightly longer if I did.

Overall I think this is a lovely foundation and I love the way it makes my skin look. Have any of you tried this foundation?

Not the greatest picture but this is the clearest one I could find of the foundation on my skin. As you can see it gives a really nice natural finish. 

Thank you for reading! 
Georgina 
x

2 comments:

  1. I love Bourjois products, such a good quality x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually the only product I own from Bourjois! Are there any products that you could recommend? xx

      Delete