Sunday 27 January 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick






This lipstick/lip balm formula is so lovely, It glides onto the lips beautifully and is very pigmented! The colour that I have is called 'Lovesick' and its a bright fushia, perfect for summer or even winter to add a bit of colour to your face. I really like the packaging of this product, it is twist up which makes it a lot easier as it means you don't need a sharpener! I like the fact that the packaging is the same colour of the lipstick so when searching for a desired colour it is easily found. For me this lipstick lasts around 6 hours without any eating or drinking and it does definitely stain my lips a medium pink colour. This is what I love so much about the product, I hate applying lipstick and then an hour later is has come off! If you want a lipstick that is going to last a long time and also a bright colour for summer then I would highly recommend this product! They also do a few neutral shades in the collection. They retail for £7.99.


Here is the product on my lips, as you can see it is nicely pigmented and has a nice glossy finish, the glossiness lasts for about 1 hour on me. 

Thank you for reading!
Georgina
x

No comments:

Post a Comment