Wednesday 6 March 2013

February Favourites 2013

These are a few of my favourite things...

Today I have a post about six products I have been loving over February.

I have been wearing the Bourjois healthy mix foundation nearly every day this month. I love it! I wont go on about as I have already done a blog post about it here



I love Natural Collection's lipstick and have been loving the shade 'Cranberry' this month. Its a gorgeous pink with red undertones. The thing I love with this colour is that you can sheer it out to an everyday shade or build it up for maximum effect. It's really creamy and very pigmented in just one stroke.
Another product from Natural Collection is their blusher in the shade 'Peach Melba' I have been wearing this colour so often this month! It is the perfect peachy pink colour and goes well with my skin tone. This colour goes nicely with most eye looks or lipsticks i wear so that is a big win win! It is nicely pigmented, it doesn't give the greatest pay off but can be built up, it's a nice natural everyday shade. I have been wearing Mac's 'Charcoal Brown' eyeshadow so much, I have done a blog post about it here. The gel eyeliner photographed above is by Maybelline. This has to be one of the greatest finds of the month, I was never interested in gel eyeliner but girls on youtube always made it look so easy to apply! So while I was in boots I picked one up and have been loving it ever since! It is so creamy and gives a really precise line.


Isn't the packaging the cutest? I love the pink bow on the top (It's the little things in life!). My boyfriend brought me Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy for our anniversary in January and I have only recently started using it on a regular basis. This has been my go to perfume this month. It has a sweet yet still mature scent, good description huh? On the perfumeshop website it says it has vanilla notes in it which I can just about smell, it definitely is a floral perfume but not so much it gives you a headache! I can't wait until summer as I know I will get so much use out of it! If you have the chance to smell this I would definitely recommend you do, As it's a sweeter perfume it makes me feel girly! haha. 

Thanks for reading!
Georgina 
x

2 comments:

  1. that is a lovely lipstick shade, and I really want to try the bourjois healthy mix foundation it sounds great! lovely post :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should try the foundation, it's so good! thank you for reading!
      xx

      Delete