Saturday 16 March 2013

What i'm wearing on my face! #1

So for the past week I have been glued to the sofa battling my death, okay maybe not that extreme but I have been pretty ill. Today I am feeling a lot better and started playing around with my makeup a little bit. As summer is coming up (hardly with this awful weather in the UK!) I fancied doing a bronze eye.



These are just a few of the bits I used on my face today-
NYX cream blush- Glow
Mua eyeshadow palette- Undresssed
No7 stay perfect foundation- Calicio
Avon lipstick- Shade has rubbed off but its a lovely soft pink with gold shimmer running through it.

Thank you reading!
Georgina
x



2 comments:

  1. I love MUA Palettes, they are such good value for money and they give amazing colour pay off! The look you've made is so gorgeous! :)
    Marwa x
    thenotrichgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete