Friday 29 March 2013

Lana Del Rey makeup look


Photo's from Google

I absolutely adore Lana Del Rey's makeup, her skin is always so flawless and I love the effortless dark crease she often wears. I had seen a tutorial on the makeup in the first photo and thought I would have a go at it. The photo's below show my take on the makeup.




Now I'm never going to look like Lana Del Rey but i'm pretty happy with how this turned out! These are the products I used incase any of you are intrested.

No7 Stay Perfect foundation
Rimmel stay matte powder
Mac Charcoal brown eyeshadow (used on the brows and also in the crease)
Light brown, dark brown, white and cream eyeshadow from a palette I got on ebay
L'oreal telescopic mascara
False lashes
Maybelline gel eyeliner in black
NYC bronzer in sunny
Mua Intense lipgloss in Sealed with a kiss

Photographer- http://vickyjayephotography.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for reading!
Georgina
x



No comments:

Post a Comment