Tuesday 26 March 2013

NYX Makeup Review



Sometime back in February I went to the beauty expo in London, it was amazing as there was so many beauty brands and a lot of things were at discount prices! One of the brands there was NYX, I was super happy they were there as the only way of buying them in the UK is ordering online and I hate ordering makeup when I can't see what it looks like up close. I got a cream blusher, cream eyeshadow and lipliner. 

Cream blusher- This is my favourite product from the bunch, it blends flawlessly into the skin and makes your cheeks look really dewy. The colour of this product is 'Glow' and it is a medium pink, I think this colour would suit most skin tones so it's very versatile! £5.50

Jumbo eye pencil- This is a cream eyeshadow in the shade 'French fries'. These also blend really nicely into the skin but I would recommend using an eyeshadow base underneath or using these as a base themselves as they do crease really easily. It is a gorgeous bronze colour with gold shimmer running through it and looks lovely used as a base in a brown smokey eye. £4.50

Lip pencil- This is my least favourite of everything I got. It tugs at the lips when applied and the colour is this weird metallic nude and looks horrible on my lips! The only thing I have found it good for is using underneath a nude lipstick to help it stay longer. £4.00

Here I have lightly applied the products, I like to wear the blusher quite natural.

See how metallic it is! 

Much better with a nude lipstick over the top!

Thanks for reading!
Georgina 
x





No comments:

Post a Comment