Wednesday 22 May 2013

Topshop Lipstick in Hazard Review



This is my all time favourite lipstick, it's by topshop and its in the colour 'Hazard'. The thing that I love about this lipstick is that it's a bit darker then most reds you find in boots but at the same time its still a true red. It has a matte finish so is a little drying but can be cured my applying some lip balm! It stays on for about 3-4 hours which isn't particularly great for a matte lipstick but I love the colour so much I don't mind reapplying! 


I know this photo isn't great but today just wasn't the day of taking photos, every single photo turned out awful! Hopefully though you can see the colour of the lipstick clearly enough! I'm also wearing this lipstick in my profile picture. 

Thanks for reading! 
Georgina
x




No comments:

Post a Comment